Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 9, 2016

DENIM MIX // OOTD | A to Z Challenge

Day 4 - letter D.




Shirt Choies // Cap  Dresslink // Bracelet Dresslink // Vintage jeans // Earrings Oasap

Yes, I had a blogging ''break'' for the recent three days, but not because I wanted it. Just my sister got my camera for a these days and I haven't wanted to post something without new photos, as I already planned posts for a few next photos, cause #AtoZchallenge.
I know that I missed a lot of letters for this challenge, but I'm going to be active and today I'll write at least another post else, so I think I'll do all posts in a time.
For this posts I decided to take some pics of outfit of the day where I mix two denim items - shirt and my jeans. This shirt already a few years ago, but I'm still in love with this minions print. They're just the cutest!
And jeans are pretty new, although they're vintage. The in the style of 80's and I can't stop to wear them, cause it's my favorite pants.
I started to love the mix of two denim items or even full denim outfit. I have to get more denim jackets for this spring // summer evenings! <3

9 comments:

  1. I always love two denim pieces, no matter of what other people say, so, well done! I loved the miion shirt, so cool! I am sorry for being away again - now I am more settled for some months and will read your blog more often! Have a great weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way of using fashion in your A to Z Challenge :D Love the hat!


    x Joy (The Joyous Living)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minions print is funny and amazing and denim mix is one of my favorites!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mixing prints in with the denim, especially when it's minion themed!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete