Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 3, 2016

BE READY FOR THE SUMMER! | MY FAVORITE ARMS WORKOUT

My throwback photo that I took while I've doing my workout.

It's super warm and sunny today, so I cant wait to go to walk somewhere after I'l finish this fast post! Probably around in one month we will wear our favorite  t-shirts and tops. So it's the best time to start to be ready to show our arm in light summer clothes.
Actually, the last year I didn't like how looked my arms, so it's why I preferred to wear light jackets and blouses.
I have around one million of t-shirts and tops (just kidding, of course), they take the biggest part of my closet, but I don't wear to much them.
So I accept challenge to do more the arms workout. Especially these months before summer. I really love one workout on this video below. This one is really great. I always do some exercises from this video already around a year, but I want to do all these exercises, to make arms workout the main part of my workout routine (usually legs workout is the main part of my fitness routine).
So I really recommend to do these only 5 minutes exercises a day to make your arm prettier. It's pretty easy. 



6 comments: