Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 17, 2016

WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL MAKEUP BAG

 Hi guys, I wanted to share this post with you already a long time, but finally I got a reason to write this, as I leaved my house for a few days, so I will show what's beauty products I took from my beauty bag. 
Actually, I'm not a beauty blogger (only sometimes lol) and I haven't a million of lipsticks and bronzers to show you, here are only things I really need, but, any ways, I love makeup since I was 2 haha. <3 
Eyes:
  • Eye-shadows palette from bornprettystore.com . I love that in this palette are the colors I can use for everyday, like brown and white. If to blend it good , they won't to look too bright. Also I love to use violet colors a lot. It's can be universal, as you can use it like a bronzer and highlighter, so you don't need to bring with yourself all your beauty products.
  • Mascara from banggood.com . Perfect mascara + this design make me smile;)
  • Eyebrow pencil / eyeliner 2 in 1 from bornprettystore.com. It's also universal, because you can bring only one pencil instead a few.
  • Waterproof pencil for eyes from Lorina. Very good quality! Also I use it for eyebrows.

 Lips:
  • Lip liner from Flormar. Great quality and natural color, but it makes lips to look brighter and really beautiful. It  saves me when I have ''a bad makeup day''.
  • Lipgloss from Oriflame. Shinny and bright!

Face:
  • Aloe gel. It's amazing for oily skin. It helps with skin problems a lot!
  • Tonic Cucumber and Tea tree from AVON. Works almost the same. I love how it makes my skin being not so oily. I always use it one a day. You can use it as a makeup remover too, so you don't need bring a remover too!
  • Foundation COLORTREND from AVON. Really great one!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that little cute palette from Born Pretty, those shadows look like the perfect amount of shimmer for me.

    Kirsty x
    http://cosmeticsbeautyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyeliner is a part of my everyday makeup! I am obsessed with cat eye look:)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post doll, love the pics!

    Alice Cerea,
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...