Actually, I'm not a beauty blogger (only sometimes lol) and I haven't a million of lipsticks and bronzers to show you, here are only things I really need, but, any ways, I love makeup since I was 2 haha. <3
- Eye-shadows palette from bornprettystore.com . I love that in this palette are the colors I can use for everyday, like brown and white. If to blend it good , they won't to look too bright. Also I love to use violet colors a lot. It's can be universal, as you can use it like a bronzer and highlighter, so you don't need to bring with yourself all your beauty products.
- Mascara from banggood.com . Perfect mascara + this design make me smile;)
- Eyebrow pencil / eyeliner 2 in 1 from bornprettystore.com. It's also universal, because you can bring only one pencil instead a few.
- Waterproof pencil for eyes from Lorina. Very good quality! Also I use it for eyebrows.
- Lip liner from Flormar. Great quality and natural color, but it makes lips to look brighter and really beautiful. It saves me when I have ''a bad makeup day''.
- Lipgloss from Oriflame. Shinny and bright!
- Aloe gel. It's amazing for oily skin. It helps with skin problems a lot!
- Tonic Cucumber and Tea tree from AVON. Works almost the same. I love how it makes my skin being not so oily. I always use it one a day. You can use it as a makeup remover too, so you don't need bring a remover too!
- Foundation COLORTREND from AVON. Really great one!