Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ONE DAY FROM MY LIFE

Yesterday I hadn't any plans, so I didn't know if this post will be interesting, but later I got some plans and businesses to do, so I just wanted to show my day. I took many photos that day, although not too many I think. Of course, this post don't show my day, but just moments I like:
 My morning started with kisses from my hamster hehe <3. He's such a cutie and so sleepy on this photo.
It's because one of the first things I do every morning is feeding my hamster, so often I play with him in morning.
 Also that morning I watched ''Sliding doors'' (1998) with Gwyneth Paltrow. Never watched and even heard about this movie before. It's good movie to watch, so I recommend it to you, if you like haven't heard about this movie before.
Time for a manicure! I used a nail polish that changes the color when temperature changes. And glittery nail polish from Bright star, although this one is very shiny and pretty, never buy it, he has very very very short lasting. It's even not enough for a few hours.
 Later I did my brows and finally they look a little bit more similar. All the time my one brow looked so much bigger that second one, so it was the time to do something with it.
By the way if not to open your mouth, you can get a great selfie with this Snapchat filter , cause it makes your face and skin look better on the photos, and it makes your eyes be bigger. Ah I wish I had big eyes...
 Later I went to the center because some businesses and also I got a lipstick in the Oriflame office in our city.
So it takes around 4 hours being there.
These are some buildings around that office. I thought that I need to take more photos of the places to show how Ukraine looks. I think it's pretty interesting to see places you haven't seen.
Later when I went home back I washed my hamster with a special shampoo (I say it because the last time when I shared the photos of my hamster after a ''bath time'' I got a lot of negative comments on Instagram, because many people think that hamsters can die after it. But c'mon, what to do if he's already dirty and smell bad + has insects? They even have special shampoos!).
Also my family bought the microwave, so I decided to see how it works and cooked the cake in my mag. It's very tasty and fast! I'll share with my recipe and more photos in one of the next pots.
It's probably the first time when I baking something or at least it's my first cake ever. I'm very bad in cooking but I want to learn to cook more dishes this year.
 I was so wondered when turned out that today are first episodes of new season of my favorite Ukrainian funny show. So happy!
And before sleeping I have reading Audrey's Hepburn book. I had no idea that she had so hard childhood. I think I even cried. She deserved all that fame after those hard years in her life.


4 comments: