Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 5, 2016

''Curly Sue'' Alisan Porter on The Voice 2016

Ah hi guys! I had plans to write another post, as I took some photos special for the blog, but, boom, - a trouble with the memory card and all the photos were deleted. It happens really rarely, so I didn't expect that. Any ways, I saw in this a sign, that those photos were not good enough. I wasn't very glad of results, so I'll try to took better ones the next time!
So I'll blog maybe even today later! When I'll do all work for the next blog post. 
But now I just wanted to share with you one video, maybe you still haven't seen this, as it's new one.
Everyone watched at least once ''Curly Sue'' (1991) movie, right? Turned out, that the main star of the movie Alisan Porter sings since she was a child and still sings really amazing. So she decided to go to the famous show ''The Voice''. All judges were shocked because of her voice, so if you haven't seen this episode of ''The voice'', just check this video out and tell me what do you think about this! <3

4 comments:

  1. Interesting post! :)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the movie "Curly Sue", but I wouldn't have recognized her.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, that movie was filmed in 1991. But I think she still has the same eyes and brows.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...