Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Style - inspiration: Serena van der Woodsen

I don't remember if I already wrote on the blog that currently I re-watch ''Gossip girl''. Already second season and it's amazing. I really forgot everything since I watched the first time, so it's really interesting for me.
Although it's not the main thing, but I love how stylish are actors in the series. I know many people love style of Blair, I like her outfits sometimes too, but not always. Some of her looks are just too much, too many different details, colors e.t.c. But it's just my taste, you can be not agree.
Actually I'm fan how dresses Serena (played by Blake Lively). I even didn't see the looks of her that I don't like. I think all are great. So it was hard to choose my favorites, as I love them all, so I got many photos. I would love to wear all these outfits. 
Did you watch ''Gossip girl''? Which style you like more - of Blair or of Serena?















15 comments:

  1. My wife and I watched all the seasons, I actually thought Serena's fake cousin Charlie/Ivy was the hottest girl on the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even forgot who is this. I just watch only second season.

      Delete
  2. You are so right, lovely looks and one of them inspired me to an outfit now! Actually, the actress (Blake Lively) is one of the most stylish ones in Hollywood! I guess both character and actress are so fashionable! Hope you have a nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested how your outfit inspired by her looks!
      And I'm agree that Blake is very stylish too, but I'm not big celebrity stalker, so rarely see her looks from a real life, while I love watch ''Gossip girl''.

      Delete
  3. The third picture is my favourite and those shoes are such a standout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's very cool outfit for a office job.;)

      Delete
  4. Serena style is the top! I dying for the last dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uwielbiam Plotkarę ;)
    Pozdrawiam!
    zubrzycanka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super ! Plotkara rządzi :D
    http://juliaobi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey that's cool! I love these pics

    Alice Cerea,
    Blog di Alice Cerea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blair and Serena are so different. I prefer Serena style. In my opinion, it's more fresh.
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful clothes! :)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the style! Just perfect:)

    https://asparklingjourney.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...