Search

Blog Archive

Monday, February 8, 2016

MOTD | EYESHADOWS PALETTE FROM BORNPRETTY

Heeey! I'm here again. I didn't blog 4 days, but it feels like so much more time. I just needed a little break for a million reasons. Hope now I can spent my time for blogging more!

I decided that in the next post I want to write more about palette (the last thing I got in my parcel from bornprettystore.com ), as I already did posts about other things, so now it's time for this one. Plus, I'll show how those eye-shadows look at me.

Actually I tried to write this post two days ago, but turned out that it's not so easy, as it seems. Seriously! Camera shows wrong colors and eat half of colors. I don't know how makeup artists take so pretty bright photos on their Instagram pages!


Design of the palette, I think it looks really cute and lovely.

So it has 9 shiny color with tiny glitters It's perfect for special days or parties, but if use them a little bit only (they are very pigmentive), it can be a great everyday makeup, if you like glitters in makeup (I do!).

 I did around 100 (I'm not kidding), but I dont like how the look, so sometimes it hard to take photos. I need to learn how do better photos of makeup ASAP. It's the challenge for me!
I use white, blue and brown here.

 + some selfies, cause it's so much more comfortable!

 I use eye-shadows OUT OF STOCK (SIMILAR HERE)
Foundation from OUT OF STOCK (SIMILAR HERE)
Lipgloss from HERE


10 comments:

  1. Obserwuję :D
    http://juliaobi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All shades are looking beautiful, I love glitters in my makeup for especial occasions. You look so pretty <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you!
      I agree that colors are really pretty!

      Delete
  3. These shadows are so pigmented! I'm hoping to be part of the blogger programme on BornPrettyStore soon :)
    Lovely post and great product xx

    Alice
    www,girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then try to write them after 16th February. If you have enough views, they will be glad to cooporate with you! I love a quality of their products!

      Delete
  4. Amazing pics as ever doll, love your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    Alice Cerea blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sparkly and beautiful! Love what you did with this palette!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand you... it's so difficult to take a good photo... impossible sometimes! These shadows look amazing and so shimmering... perfect for night!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete