Search

Blog Archive

Monday, February 1, 2016

EYE / BROW LINER AND LIPSTICK REVIEW AND MAKEUP LOOK | bornprettystore

Firstly, I want to say that photos of my look were taken with light flash I used first time for portrait photos. I tried before to take some photos of other people and that was so much better, because there was a natural light and these photos of me I did in the evening, so it was darker.
I need to learn how to use my flash light ASAP.
Especially I don't like that my hair looks blue

 So I used for this look two products from Born Pretty store (bornprettystore.com) - lipgloss and pencil 2 in 1 for eyes and brows. 
Let's start with the lipgloss I got. First thought I had when I got it, I thought that will be bigger (I never look at sizes haha). This bottle is really smaller than my other lipglosses bottles. 
It has a pink color with little sparkles, but actually it will not give a lot of pink color for your lips, as it's almost transparent (I love transparent lipglosses!!!). I have pretty bright color of my natural lips, so it looks bright, but actually, as I said, it's almost transparent lipstick that shines really pretty, but not so much. I love that it has sparkles, they really make this lipgloss prettier. I bought this HERE.
 Another thing is pencil for eyebrows and eyeliner 2 in 1. My favorite is eyeliner, cause it's super black, easy to use and has an extra long lasting. Sounds, like a perfect one? Really it is... at least for me. Also it's waterproof and seriously very hard to clean with only water.
 I love it so much, probably the main love of beauty products for me recently hehe.


 On other side - pencil of eyebrows. The pencil has unusual shape (for me lol), but any ways, it easy to use. 
At the online store where I bought it, it possible to choose a color you want. 
I like more lighter eyebrows and use mostly grey or black (that not very dark) colors, because it looks better with my hair color. This color is bright brow and looks very fake and dark for me. So I'm still not sure if will use this color. Maybe in the evening or for special days when you have to do brighter makeup. 
But still quality is really good, while price is pretty cheap!!;)
I bought this HERE.





8 comments:

  1. Its wedding season where I live :) The makeup look is perfect for parties. Hope to recreate it next week.

    Lots of Love from thefclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your makeup look especially the eye makeup. So perfect <3 Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics as ever doll, love your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    Alice Cerea blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty look, and I love the lip glosses

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...