Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 24, 2016

THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

Yesterday I finally got my camera back, so I can to blog with photos again! Yahoo! 
Five days ago was a birthday of my niece, so I visited her that day and did some photos. Mostly of my birthday girl.
So I share some photos from this funny day, while it's not too late. 
Posts like this help me to remember great days longer. It's one of the best things about blogging fir me.
 ''I'm on TV'', lol.

I have many things to share with you, guys! So I'll try to be active as it's possible. Don't think that I will blog today else, but tomorrow I'll try to write/ show more! Any ways I already took photos for a few posts, just need to edit!♥

6 comments:

  1. Aww happy birthday to your niece. So adorable!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какая маленькая прелесть)))С днем рождения ее!!!
    http://katekasatckina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture was the best. haha She's too cute! Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete