Search

Blog Archive

Monday, January 18, 2016

TEETH WHITENING STRIPS FROM MR. BLANC | HONEST REVIEW

Hello-hello! Sorry, I will try to be more active, any ways, I have a lot of post ideas!
In this post I want to talk one way of teeth whitening I tried. I talk about teeth whitening strips that I got probably on November yet. I got them for blog and Instagram review for free and a few days days ago I got message from that brand, they want to see a post where I talk about positive results (!) I got. Hmmm, actually, if they wanted that I'll write only nice things about their product, they choose a wrong blogger. I thought not write about this, but if they want a post, then ok.

Let's start from the start. When I got it on November I used it once a day, as on the box are written to use it once a day two weeks. After using this a few days, my teeth started to hurt as hell, that not only I couldn't eat and drink, but and open my mouth tree days. My teeth started to hurt after even a contact with air. So of course, I decided to stop using this, but after some time I started using this, but not so often - once per a few days.

So it what's about feelings. Now let's talk about results. 
First what I want to say that these strips give an uneven layer of whitening. So in some places of your teeth you have so more effects than in other places. Sometimes it leave on leave very white uneven layer of whitening and it looks really not pretty.
Second thing is that it works not too good. You can get really white teeth with these strips.
I used a tooth paste for whitening and it worked so much better (+ my teeth didn't hurt and I've not having uneven layer of whitening).
So I don't see big difference... I mean I don't see a difference from teeth I had before using and know, so I'm not sure if it's worth to pay around $20 and more bigger boxes.
Did you use any ways of teeth whitening? Do you like it?



19 comments:

  1. The only thing I used is the toothpaste that's supposed to whiten teeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used any teeth whitening product and I think I'm not going to try this one!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so interested in trying this. Love your review!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'll try them... Thanks for your review!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed a wonderful article! Glad to know entire process of teeth whitening at home. However, will consult to my friend who is a professional dentist Torrance before using this dental whitening kit. Going to use it once he approves it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We place stock in giving delicate solutions using current advancement and simple system. With an amazing gathering of support staff, we guarantee our patients are smiling all through and after the treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Dental office is the best dental focus in Markham and we are best organization giving in Markham dental master.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The splendid and sparkling teeth clearly increment the certainty level and additionally your persona.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truely a very good article on how to handle the future technology. After reading your post,thanks for taking the time to discuss this,I feel happy about and I love learning more about this topic. keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference.

    Best Laser Clinic In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  10. I go through your blog really nice and i collect lots of information.Thanks for a very good post. Keep writing such kind of informational blog.
    Brandon dentist teeth whitening

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not only can those sparkly white teeth help in brightening your smile, but also can add an oomph to your personality. Hence, if you want to turn your personality then consider making it a bit more charismatic with the advanced cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening services, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are many people, who are scared of opting for an Invisalign brace to treat their youngster's teeth. If you are abhorring an Invisalign for your kid as well, then it's suggestible that you should count on Invisalign for teens to ace the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like very helpful. Get the best Thermoforming Teeth Whitening Trays for more teeth whitening instantly. Go ahead with amazing white smiles and get free shipping around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder – Mothers Man
    We've been brushing our teeth with toothpaste for a few thousand years, however as you may figure, the fixings in the present items are somewhat not quite the same as previously. Now a days charcoal is used in teeth whitening powder for whiten the teeth.
    https://www.mothersman.com/charcoal-teeth-whitening-powder

    ReplyDelete
  15. Briyte EAZKIT ® Teeth Whitening Kit (Best Result GEL) TEETH WHITENING ALYUME 16 Mouth Light Professional Tooth Whitener Dental Care Kit Direct GEL Toothbrush x3 Bleaching Smart Phone iPhone Android USB Briyte UK Crest
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F5QMSTR

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are appreciating your post, all information is useful.TEETH WHITENING STRIPS
    remove intrinsic tooth stains that make you give out a bigger smile.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Appreciation for really being thoughtful and also for deciding on certain marvelous guides most people really want to be aware of.dental clinic in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now only i can understood about root canal treatments have these type of steps. once completing root canal treatments how long it will be pain for me? how much cost for this root canal treatments.
    Dentist in Temecula, CA

    ReplyDelete