Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 26, 2015

BLOGMAS #20: MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES LIST

Decided to write a second post as it will be 20th the last blogmas post. Not 25 posts as some bloggers did but I did more blogmases this year than the last year. Any ways, as it will be New year day, Ukranian Christmas, other holidays soon, so my posts will be festive mostly too yet this time. Especially, I have a lot of ideas for the the last days of this year and for the first ones...
But as today is Christmas I want to share with my list of the favorite movies for Christmas. By the way, I watch Christmas for New year eve and always watch them a lot first days of a new year. Somebody do it too?

All these movies are really famous so I will be wondered if you haven't seen all these movies. But I'm just sharing my favorites, if you want to find new movies to watch these winter holidays, then check out my recent posts. There I have 40 movies you probably haven't watched (there are two posts - 15 movies in one post and 25 movies in second one).
 1. Jingle all the way
 2. The holiday
 3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
 4. Home alone. Part one.
5. Bridget Jones's Diary. Part one.
6. Bridget Jones's Diary. Part two.
7. Deck the Halls.


What's your favorite Christmas movie?

7 comments:

  1. Great post! love the Grinch too!!
    I followed you on Bloglovin! Also thanks for the comment!
    http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is home alone and holiday!!!! anyways merry christmas!!!!!
    wish you a very happy happy holidays
    Have a lovely week
    Stay in touch
    xoxo

    P.s New post in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mis favoritas son El Grinch y Solo en casa. Me rio muchísimo con ellas.

    ¡¡¡ Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo !!!
    Un besazo

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/12/taysson-y-mora.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I never watched this! I need do it then!

      Delete
  5. I didn't know Bridget Jones was a Christmas movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blogging style I have seen in this blog. Click here to convert your blog in custom domain in just 5 minutes http://www.24hoursseo.com/2015/12/how-to-setup-custom-domain-on-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete