Search

Blog Archive

Friday, December 25, 2015

BLOGMAS #19: LAST-MINUTE DIY CHRISTMAS TREE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

 HEEEY WORLD! It's still the morning for me! I've sleeping a lot of the time haha. Just because I went to sleep around 3 a.m. this night, as I celebrated St. Evening or as you all say Christmas eve with my family in my grandmother's house. It was such a good evening! We watched one of my favourite shows, ate the best food ever that cooked my grandmother. Seriously, mostly all grandmothers are the best cooks!
By the ways, I still haven't found my faux Christmas tree that I used the last year, so I created new one that I wanted to try to make the recent days. I found this DIY idea on Pinterest and if you missed that post, you can check out this HERE
I'm so wondered that I got the Christmas tree I wanted, because my first try to make this tree was fail haha, but second one is pretty nice, although not perfect. Any ways, my niece Eva said that's very pretty and that she want the same, only pink one. She loves everything pink haha.
Also I decided to give some present on this Christmas eve, although we usually do it on New year eve, but I don't know if will be celebrate this with my sister's family, so gave presents before it. 
So it's my presents for my sister and niece on this photos. If you interested, what in the packages, for my sister I got some beauty things she needed, earrings, sunglasses and some cute things that will be useful for her work and for my niece I got a lot of tiny toys, as she likes and chocolate Santa.
Also later home I gave presents for mom - eyeshadows palette and DIY phone case.
Any ways, I still didn't get presents for my grandmother and dad...
.
 Also I wore my new  jeans that I got in Italian parcel from my aunt. I showed it to you in my recent post.
And of course I wore my the cutest new boots from this shop. You can check out them HERE .

Merry Christmas!!! <3

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a great Christmas with your family too!!!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas hun :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! :) x

    Maybe we could follow each other?
    Follow me on the both of my blogs :

    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.com/
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.com/

    ... And leave me comment in my posts that you are following me so I can follow you back! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete