Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 13, 2015

BEAUTY BLOGMAS #9: PERFECT POLISHES FOR HOLIDAYS / QUICK DRY NAIL SPRAY

Hey guys! I have a little repair home, so recent days it was harder to write on the blog. But it's over, so it has to be easier next days. Today I just need to clean all the stuff after the repair.
Any ways in this post I wanted to recommend some products for your nails. I searched for perfect nail polishes for the Christmas eve and the New year eve that will in a few days (It's not snowy now here and even not cold, so I don't believe in it haha).
I found nice nail polishes from Jovial Luxe. Not sure if I already I used nail polishes from this brand, but I already tried my new two polishes from it and it's very good. I love that they have long lasting and pretty cheap prices.
I think red and gold are probably the best colors for winter holiday. Especially for next New year eve, as I've heard that they're are lucky colors for the new year hehe.
Honestly, this red nail polish is not photogenic. In real life it's so much prettier and sparkles are not red or black, they're light and shiny!
By the way, this nail polish is almost transparent, so I had to use three layouts of it for having bright color.
This gold nail polish is very good, although very different, as I used only one layout of it and it looks bright.
I has white gold color and a lot of very tiny sparkles and a little bit of middle ones.
And again, it looks  not the same as on the photos.
Also it's was my first time of trying a quick dry nail spay. This one from AVON. And it really works! In a few second (about 5 seconds) my nail polish was dry on my nails, So cool!

5 comments:

  1. They are perfect for Xmas and my favorite is the golden one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These polishes look so nice!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both! Your nails look so festive <3

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red and gold make such pretty Christmas nails

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...