Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

FINALLY I FOUND YOU!

Yeah, finally, I bought a new sofa for my room already four days ago! I decided to get a sofa, not bed, because this sofa is just my favorite from all what I've seen while a few days of searching for new a new / sofa. And this one is super comfortable... The main thing that I'll stop to hit my head against the wall! Yes, it happened sometimes in the nights...
So I bought in the store near my home, as I planned, although I almost visited all stores where I can buy a new sofa in my city. In that that store are very good sofas and nice prices, although it's very small shop... I even can say that it's tiny.
I noticed this sofa a month ago, but was not sure which one of the sofas is my favorite. I love the print, shinny color and this not very usual shape.
It's pretty hard to take photos of the sofa with my lense, but I tried.


9 comments:

  1. nice pictures :)
    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool! I love the photos <3
    www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que buena pinta tiene el chocolate. Un beso

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/encajes-lentejuelas-y-pelo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the nice photos! the sofa is really nice! enjoy it!
    Wish you a great Thanksgiving day, dear Alina
    kisses from Portugal,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete