Today I want to write a little about blogging and what I learnt from this, which mistakes I did and what I wish to change if I had a time machine. Any ways, all mistakes teached me some things, so it's okay.
Hope it will interesting for new bloggers that only started or want to start.
1. Never to replay to haters. Recently I almost don't get negotive comments. I even don't remember if I got, at least, one this year or even last year. Don't remember... Maybe once about year ago, hm. Now I don't care about it, but when I only started I've replying to all negative comments.
No, I wasn't angry to those people, who have writing that. I just asked them what I need to do to make my blog better haha. It's was so important to me to know their opinions too.
I just wanted to say if you reply, they will be commenting and commenting. I just think mostly of the internet ''trolls'' have people to talk with, so they love to talk with somebodies and made them sad too.
2. Not everyone will like your blog. I didn't understand that when only started my first blog. I thought If to make everything perfect and listen to everyone's opinion, then everyone will like it. Only after a few months I noticed that every human say something another and everyone has own opinion, so perfect blog just doesn't exist.
3. Never check out articles about me and my blog on gossip blogs. Sometimes those gossip blogs wrotes so bad things. It was so pity to me then. It made to have a bad mood for a lot days. And if I still remember it good, sometimes I cried because of it.
The most pitty was for me when below those articles I saw comments from people I thought are my internet friends.
Ah, I was so young and then that all was for me too much.
4. ...So I wish I'd started to blog not so early. I had my first blog in 14 and believe me it's really early. I didn't know how to blog good - what's design to choose, what quality and size of photos have to be. My blog looked like a kid's blog, so I had a lot of negative vibe around me and my blog.
5. To WriTe LiKE ThiS iSn't A gOOd IdeA=)))) NEVER USE YELLOW TO WRITE!!!!!!!!!
6. If photos are going to be a big part of you're blogging, buy a good camera before to blog. ... And don't forget to learn how to use it!!!
I wish I'd known that people don't like when mostly your photos made by your mobile phone (even not a smartphone)and web-camera when I started to be a blogger.
7. Design of your blog is very important. I prefere when it's simple, but still something original that visitors can to remember.
A little trowback to the spring this year.