Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

THE BEST WAY TO HAVE A FUN | DIARY

OH HEEEEY GUYS! Hope you have good these two days! Yesterday I didn't blog, because I'm so slow and lazy recent three days... At least, I'm honest haha. Probably I just tired of the work I usually do and want to rest a little bit. I don't know it's what I feel. I think I just need to change some things and more to rest. The best way to rest fun for me - it's to be with people that make me smile... okay with hamster Boo do it too. He makes me smile a lot of times per day.
 Yesterday my niece visited me and you know every second with kids is very fun before they will start crying... any ways, it's never boring with them.  
Eva wanted to take some photos and we laught so much. It's so fun to take photos with her together, although we didn't get any good photo, but process is more important that what we wll get after it, as we had a fun.
I noticed it's what make me happy. I never get so much happiness from things that we can to buy, even I dreamt about it. Or I never get so much happiness from even reaching goals. To create fun moments to remember with the good people is probably the most funniest thing ever. No matter how and where.
Oops... we had no idea about this photo - I watched ''Simpsons'', Eva looked at something.

My camera doesn't want that we two will be of good quality, one of us must me blurry haha.

7 comments:

  1. Funny pics. The last one is great!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful post!


    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    VISIT MY BLOG: BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. I love the 1st one~~~
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back. Thank you.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love doing this with my friends when they come over, always used to take hundreds of pics on our webcams! haha!
    As for the blurry pics, you need to change your F stop.
    For these images your F stop would have been very low, if you change it to a higher number (F8 or F11) the whole image will be in focus!
    Good Luck!

    May
    www.dropsofbrandy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete