Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

THE BEST SNAPCHATS TO FOLLOW

On Snapchat it's not easy to find Snapchat pages of your favorite celebrities, so I decided to share some of my favorites in this quickly post. All snapchats in this list are really interesting and funny, so maybe it will be useful for to know them, if you don't.
I love to watch snapchats of interesting to me people, but for my phone (I use Android) it works awful, so I can't use it, as I want. Hope Snapchat creaters one day will make Snapchat for Android users, as good, as for iOs Users, because I really love the idea of this app, as many other Android users!

 Justin Bieber: RickyTheSizzler
Shaym Mitchell: officialshaym
Ashley Benson: benzo33
 Tanya Burr: tanyaburrbearr
Jared Leto: jaredleto
 Joe Sugg: thatcherjoe
Arnord Shwarzenegger: ArnoldSchnitzel
 Kylie Jenner: Kylizzlemynizzl 

Do you use Snapchat? If yes, do you like it?

11 comments:

  1. I love Shay's snapchat, she uses it so much! I also follow Ashley Benzo, Joe and Kylie. Need to add Tanya and justin! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ciekawy post ;)
    http://rubik514.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I liked the pictures., they are funny! There were two that I didn't know, so thank you for that! Hope you have a very nice evening!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ones to follow!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone raves about snapchat but I'm not really a big fan, I have it and I really only use it to watch celeb snaps, I don't get the hype though. Maybe I should use it more. I love Ashley's instagram, maybe I should add her on snapchat too.

    Hayley \\ cityandcode

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need free Instagram Followers and Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everybody raves about snapchat however I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a major fan, I have it and I truly just utilize it to watch celeb snaps, I don't get the buildup however. Possibly I should utilize it more. I adore Ashley's instagram, perhaps I should include her snapchat as well.
    stars snapchat names

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...