Heeey, guys ♥. This week I wrote only one post. Just was busy and I'm still weak to do something after I was sick (also two days this week I'm still felt bad) and one of the reasons that my hamster is sick. I worry about this so much. He became very slow, never run inside his favorite circle for hamsters, 90% of the time he sleeps, usually he is very-very-very wet and sometimes he cries. I googled it and all google said me that means hamster is going to die.
He's about 1 year and two months. I don't it's very old for hamsters. They can to live a few years, if to care about them good.
Any ways, I haven't doing month's goals posts a lot of time, so I think I need to do one, as it give me motivation and don't give me something to forget. Also this month I really have what to do to. So these are some my goals/plans for October I didn't forget to write, hehe:
- If I started to talk about my hamster, then I want to try to make my hamster to feel better. I think I need to visit some pet shops to buy some things for him and and maybe even a veterinarian.
- Visit forest-park, when trees will be yellow and take good photos there.
- Decided if I will be going to the English lessons with my sister. But before I need to go to there, at least, once to see if I like these courses. Today I just passed and exam and teachers will say my level tomorrow and what a group I need to go.
- To blog better than this week haha.
- Decided what to do with my study at university.
- Sport, sport, sport. I really need if I'm not going always to feel weak and be tired.
- To read some interesting books and to watch interesting movies. Any tips?
- To make good photos of autumn nature.
- To buy some cute and warm autumn clothes. Especially, I need boots, a new bag and sweaters.
- I noticed that my box for jewelries are becominig really empty (thanks to my niece Eva that asks to present to her something from my jewelries everytime whe she visits me lol). So I need new jewelries.