Mostly I spend my time alone, when I home, as my parents at their jobs whole day usually. And I looove it! I feel a lot of freedom when I'm alone. Who don't?
I saw some videos and blogposts about things bloggers do when they're alone home. It's pretty funny, so I want to share with about my favorite things to do and it will make us closer;)
I don't think that I do crazy strange things when I home alone, as some people do (yeah, it's pretty boring), although... I have some strange things I do when I'm home alone.
- Talk with my hamster. My mom says that I'm crazy when I'm talking with him, so I do it when home alone haha. I'm sure that my pet understands almost everything people talk... at least, he knows what means ''go to eat'' and ''stop running'' (when he's trying to escape from my room, I say it to him and he wait whime I don't catch him) My hamster really like to listen to people and do his face like he understands everything.
- Thing that do everyone when they home alone - Listen to music loud.
- Watching favorite cartoons and shows that my parents say are stupid. I do it really, really, really often. Usually, not just watching. I love to watch something when I do things I need, like cleaning or other importat things.
- Watching favorie movies almost everyday. People just don't understand I never tired of re-watching my favorite movies.
- Talking by telephone with a friend. It's so much more comfortable to talk with friend about different things when nobody listen to this.
- Beauty-day. Doing different mask, scrubs, manicure, eyebrows, when nobody do noises is so much better and relax.
- Sing and dance. 1) It's make our mood be great; 2)Dancing is good for our shape, like a workout.
- Karaoke. I do it sometime alone or with my niece when she visits me.
- Eating a lot of sweets and cookies.
- Home photosessions!!!
What's your favorite thing to do when you're home alone?