I want to tell about some things really make my life, at least, a little bit, but better. So here are some of them:
1. Walk everyday. Even when little rain or snow, even nobody can to walk with you together and even when you don't need to go somewhere. I read in the newspaper that's the best way to live longer is to walk and breathe fresh air, at least, 30 minutes per day. It's give you extra 15 years!!! How cool it sounds? By the way, it works - I know some people - examples.
Earlier I thought that's pretty strange to walk alone, but I understood already that's even a good thing, because it's very fun thing and you can to have great adventures even alone. Also, believe me, nobody know, if you walk alone or go to your friend e.t.c.
2. Don't watch vlogs on Youtube... at least, everyday, please. I know now everywhere is Youtubemania, Youtube in our days on the top of popularity. I follow some popular youtubers on twitter and instagram and when I see comments from the people that watch them like: ''your daily vlogs is the best part of my day'', it's make me sad. People spend this short life watching how other people spend their days and make money on it instead to create YOUR OWN GREAT DAY and make fun momories. Believe, you can do it, if you're really.
One thing I don't like in Youtube it's that if you started to watch this, you will watch this a half of the day, while for reading new posts of my favorite blogs I spent 5-15 minutes per day. Not as many, right?
3. Always have a chocolate in your house. But try not eat in first three minutes. I know it's hard haha. Put a chocolate in a place that you not see often.
I just mean that a chocolate will make you happier, when you will sad.
A few days ago I felt pretty sad, I don't remember the reason, probably I was sad without any reasons. You know, it happens, especially, in evenings.
So I ate a little piece of chocolate (just because I wanted something sweet). After I did it, I even started to smile! Magic!
4. Fitness... or any other type of sport. I just say about me. I just start, after the long break. But I recommend this to everyone who want to feel healthy, pretty, confident, happy and a little bit proud of you.
5. Learn other languages. I noticed that I love to learn languages and trying to learn some of them a few times per a week. I hope one day soon I will know more than those 3 languages I already know.
Photo autumn 2013 <3