Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 29, 2015

BOOKS THAT I WANT TO READ

Recently I hadn't too much time and inspiration to read books, although I read sometimes,  but bloggers that write a book reviews inspired me by their posts. 
Mostly, I love to read books that are useful for me, not stories. For this time I decided to search for some nice books-stories and it's some of those I found. I think I will write reviews, when I'll finish to read it. Maybe it will give you some ideas what to read next!
1. Darkness of light by Stacey Marie Brown;
2. Until I met you by S. L. Scott;
3. One immortal by Tia Louise;
4. The year I became Isabella Anders by Jessica Sorensen;
5. Dead dream girl by Richard Haley;
6. Every wrong reason by Rachel Higginson.

Throw back to 2014. Reading the book in the village.

2 comments: