Hey! Night blogger is here! Recently (and usually even before) I write only after 12 a.m. Just in the end of day I feel better. A little bit. But, honestly, I think I felt better two days, but after my walk It became worse. Probably, I need sitting more home now.
But now It's ok. I feel nice, but have a lot of coughs and it's annoying me. Any ways, almost everything has a positive side and now I'm just enjoing to do things I usually haven't time enough. I love to sleep a lot now these days, to be more time home, changing a little bit decor of my room and clean better. Also I like to have more time with my pet - hamster Boo (Busya... whatever, I always calling him ''mouse'' and he has even already a great reaction to this word, but I'm afraid he can to become sick because of me. Also I have more time for blogging now and I love it. Just like to do things that I hadn't time before to do this and to do some lazy useless things, like playing computer games or watching videos on Youtube.
By the way, what's your favorite thing to do when you're sick?
I love sweets when I'm sick even more. Just try new food. Natural polish juice is really tastes the same like natural juices of mom. And Milka always is good and have interesting tastes. So I tried this new one with Daim. And it's so unusual , that it has salty and sweety taste in the same time. Really good, buy
I watched ''Roman holiday'' after I've bought the disk of this and know what? I'm really happy that found this! Now it's one of my favorites! Soooo gooood! I recomend it, if you haven't watched yet.
By the way, I watched this with subtitles, but even didn't need it. Actors say so easy things in this movie and even don't talk a lot.
When you're sick it's a good reason to watch some good movies/shows. I watched:
- Roman holiday. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
- Elf. Turns I never watched whole movie, only parts and great funny movie.
- Some Christmas musicles. Because Christmas movies makes me happy, no matter what time of the year now.
- I watched Home Alone. First part. Never will be tired of this.
- Ukranian's supermodel. Ah, it's the best show of Ukraine for me. And it's more interesting even than America's next top model.
- All songs of Bruno Mars. Yeah, I really never listened him before.
- Some old Britney's Spears songs. My favorite now is Circus.
- Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce - Telephone.
- I started to listen to not only Bruno Mars. Also Demi Lovato. She has great voice!
Eva finally visited me, although I'm sick today, Had a lot of fun, as always! Look at our head and my hair hehe. Just a fun effect.