Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 19, 2015

DAYS WITH ME

Heeelloooo guys! Yesterday I was pretty busy, so I didn't blog, I even wasn't on twitter or instagram. Just decided to visit some shops and my sister and I stayed there to the night. So today I will do some businesses that I need, although I'm a little bit sick- I have a voice, like I smoke hehe. Horrible feelings.
I want to share with you the photos that taken recently to show what my recent days were like. 
Okay, let's started from the selfies. I like these two.
Minions are my love forever.<3
Visited the cafe near my house with my niece Eva. After it we had a great evening walk together! Was fun!
Hot suummer day are back recently, but only a few days ago we had cold ones here. Very cold sometimes! 
I wore scarf then and put on the table near my hamster's home and what I saw in a few hours later - my scarf was in his house. Poor hamster had to stole it because it was too cold.
Just add another pic of my hamster. Breakfast - pineapple and cabagge. 
My new headphones. <3 
It what I searched - not too big, not too little and stylish.
Eva already wore it, a little big for her haha.

Also look what I've found in my favorite thrift shop for free! ♥
My favs from unhealthy food . Especially these croissants, they're perfect.
My look from yestersday.
 But Eva wears it better... heh.

11 comments:

  1. Minions haha they're so adorable!
    xoxo, Maria
    mariahasblondefeelings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta tu hamster!
    http://lassietemaravillasdeamanda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty dear, Eva also looks very cute. Kisses <3
    www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those headphones are very popular in America

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww such adorable pics!! :D thanks for uyour kind words! loving the cake
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely Pictures
    and the necklace in the first pic is amazing

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete