Search

Blog Archive

Friday, August 7, 2015

Your personal digital makeup artist

Yeah, it's my birthdaaaay! But any ways, it's only morning and I have a time for the blog now, so I want to share interesting information, especially,  for women (maybe someone haven't heard it yet).
Now, girls, we can to spend only a minute for our make up, even for smokey eyes or another evening makeups. One brand created the first digital makeup printer, that has to be your personal makeup artist, like celebrities do. You jus need to choose a makeup and give to the printer make it on your face. It's doing whole makeup look, only all you need is to add mascara (if you want, of course).
Now you can't buy in stores, but very soon everyone will be able to do it... although, I'm not sure. I thinks it will costs a few thousands dollars. It's only my thoughts, who knows... What do you think about this? 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I have never ever ever thought of that, and it exists! It is phenomenal, wow! I loved it! I would love to publish it too, if you don't mind!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for sharing my friend! Cool post!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/08/rich-youth_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...