Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Life in 18 Photos

Hello guys! I haven't time these two days that I don't write. But I want to share with you, at least, photos, as it hard to write something when it's 2 a.m. hehe. Sooo... I've seen tag ''My photos in 8 photos'', but, as for me it's so small and as I'm 18 now, but will have a birthday in less than a week, I decided to do ''My life in 18 photos''. I hope it's not so long too see? 
All these photos was taken in a special day or in a period of my life that was important for me. All photos from this list made me a happy memories. I added only a few photos of little me, as it these I have on computers. I want to find our family photo album to show later some photos you haven't seen. I have a lot of photo of me from age 1 to 8 and almost haven't my photos of age 9-12. I start to take photos a lot in age 13, when I created my first social media account, but all these photos 2009-2012 are just faaaaaiiiil. I can't to show it. I showed some pretty good ones, but mostly it were not good. Almost all people were ugly in age 11-15, right, haha? I had so big nose!!!! I looked like an another person, I had another eyes, lips, hair... really, it's not only I'm saying it. 
Here are photos that were taken in 2013-2015 mostly. Here are only photos I like. I don't want to show those photos when I had my ''beauty'' age lol. I'm not ready for it yet!!! Haha!
Maybe I'll do a post with my childhood photos that I haven't showed. I'm not sure if somebody will like to see it. Say me, if you want to see it.

... I have to stop to write this post. Soon morning already. Oops. Okay, not a morning, but very late and I'm becoming sleepy. Sorry for mistakes in this post, it's 2:22 a.m. Goodnight!



11 comments:

  1. What a cool post idea!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post idea. You really learn something about the blogger behind! From these pictures, you an clearly see your signature makeup look!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first social media was at 13, wow! I think your photos are so beautiful and I hope you slept well, cause you wrote when it was very late - or early, depending on the point of view! I loved the picture with the family and with your sister and then later with your niece, so lovely! I also loved the picture with the black skirt! You have so beautiful memories through these pictures!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah probably you probably mean black and silver dress on my prom! thank u!♥

      Delete
  4. Your first social media was at 13, wow! I think your photos are so beautiful and I hope you slept well, cause you wrote when it was very late - or early, depending on the point of view! I loved the picture with the family and with your sister and then later with your niece, so lovely! I also loved the picture with the black skirt! You have so beautiful memories through these pictures!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the series of photo, you've grown into a beautiful young lady :)

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool photos, very creative post!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. from a very cute baby to a beautiful young lady. lovely photos :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photos!! You look so gorgeous<3

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete