Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

What a girl needs for happiness

Good night! Just want quickly to shop the thrift shop haul.
I was in a bad mood, but after visiting the shop I started to feel good haha. All what a girl need to be happy.
I've bought some things yesterday and one today, as I anted to visit again this shop, as it's the last day when almost all clothes have 50% sale. I've bought my pants so cheap. It's my the cheapest pants ever. And the book costed almost free.
Guys, I'll just write brands where are from these clothes. Maybe you can still to buy this.
 Dress ASOS
Top H&M
Pants TOPSHOP

T-shirt ATMOSPHERE
 And book of Meg Cabot  2 in 1 - ''Boy meets girl'' and ''The guy nextdoor''

8 comments:

  1. I loved the T-shirt with the zipper print! I'd love to have it! That was a nice haul!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tops

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great picks dear, loved the top and dress. Kisses <3

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun post and you are so pretty, I am heads over heels for your blog it's so cute and fun. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skull top=Badass! Thrift shopping or sale rack shopping is seriously the best! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything is lovely dear! thank you for dropping by on my blog :) Followed your blog on bloglovin' already :) I hope you can follow back :)

    xx
    Rica | www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice clothing! Yes it's a good idea to follow each other on bloglovin. I just followed! Thanks for follow me!
    Kisses,
    Sonia

    PetiteDolceVita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love zipper tank:) Have read a few Meg Cabot books and do like her writing:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...