Search

Blog Archive

Monday, July 20, 2015

House Inspiration: CELEBRITY'S MANSIONS

Hello guys, I'm back from the village. I was there all day and today I'm here again. I planned today to make two posts, but now already is evening. Today time is crazy, while yesterday's day was pretty long.

In this post, I want to inspire to you by some celebrity's mansions. I'm inspired by these house. For me it's really interesting to look at houses of my favorites celebs. I think for you too. Plus, there are a lot of cool and interesting things.

 So first is Lady Gaga and her beach house in Malibu. This house is pretty young, as it was built in 2006.
It has a terrace with ocean view. But the best thing is there is a bowling room haha.  Just a dream. I need it in my future house haha!!!
This mansion costs $22 million, by the way!!!
 Christina Aguilera's $10 million mansion is in Beverly Hills. And a interesing fact is that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member Adrienne Maloof recently rented the house, reportedly paying $20,000/month in rent!!! The property includes a “saltwater pool and spa, bathhouse, gazebo, and built-in BBQ.”   Also, there are 6 bedrooms and 8 baths. Never understood why celebrities need a million of bedrooms!
 Next one is $30 million house of beautiful Christie Brinkley's. Another reason to be jealous to Christie. First reason that she looks like she's 30, while she in her 60's.
It's not just a house, tower hill that was built in 1898. And it has 11 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and an ocean view ahh.
When I imaged Mariah Carey I had a thought that's very luxury and glamorous. And I was right. This house in her taste.
If you interested, this house costs $13 million. And have a lot of interesting rooms and things, like the polished hardwood floors you can see your reflection in (second photo). I think it looks like water, right? Really cool, but I were probably afraid to walk at this floor haha. Especially, at night. I can to forget about that floor and to think, that's a ghost. I already had almost the same situation haha. #TypicalMe
Also it has a basketball court and gym.
Also I really love perfect $24,5 million mansion of Ellen DeGeneresThe villa has 6 bedrooms, 9 fireplaces and 7 baths. It sits on 13 acres with ocean views. The two-parcel property is incredibly private, with luscious landscaping and gracious indoor and outdoor living areas. The 26 acre ranch is in Thousand Oaks, California, and comes with 8 farmhouse cottages, as well as horse barns, stalls, trails, and a tennis court.

And one of my favorites is super modern house of Jennifer Aniston. I really looove houses like this one, With big windows and transparent walls. Perfect modern minimalism!
It costs $21 million!!!

All information and photos from hookedonhouses.net .

13 comments:

  1. Mmm... nice houses, but I like with more color - so the one of Christina Aguillera is more my style, while the facade I like the Christy or Mariah's houses. They are truly all incredible houses, for sure!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aniston mansion or the one by Ellen De Generes are my favorites.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the same taste haha!These two are my favs too!

      Delete
  3. Oh God... This is not inspiring, this is depressing! Hahaha
    Lots of kisses!!

    Petite Dolce Vita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha I understand what you mean, but don't forget that no one of them was born famous and rich (at least,almost, I'm not sure about everyone from this list)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! Talk about house envy! So beautiful
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bowling room is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn these people have amazing homes!!


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jennifer Aniston`s house!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Jennifer´s place and Ellen´s... The others are too much for me. I prefer simplicity!

    ReplyDelete