Search

Blog Archive

Monday, July 13, 2015

Diary + My Hot or Not LIST

Finally this Sunday is over. Everywhere I wanted to go this day everything is closed, so I sat home whole day and waited for Monday. I'm watching the movie right now. Can you believe that I've never seen ''Bridget Jones's Diary''? Okay, I've see some scenes a few minutes and it's all. I had no idea that this movies is so good! I really really really like it. <3
Also today my sister with her family and our grandmother went to the sea, so now everyone is there and I'm really alone. My mom called me and said that all these four day when she's there, it's rainy, cold and a crazy wind. So it's good that I didn't go to there too. I just knew it! Now everywhere is pretty cold!
 Tomorrow I want to do a lot things! Hope weather will be ok, although, any ways, I'll do what I want. Also I want to find some summer clothes. If I'll find what I like, I'll show you tomorrow!
By the way, I hope you like my new header. I a little bit changed a design. I designed that I want the design will be still minimalistic, but if to add a bright header, it's not boring and more unique.

 Okay, now it's a time for my hot&not list. I just was sad whole day (it haven't a reason, don't worry, I'm just a girl, lol) and decided to write a post for the blog. It always makes to feel so much better. I had some things I wanted to show you 
 HOT:
Destroyed sweaters, tops, t-shirts. It's a long time when it's fashionable to wear destroyed jeans and pants, but now we can to wear and destroyed sweaters. I have one and looove it. I know many people don't understand it. Yes, this type of clothes are not for every style, But I think it's cool and I really love this style.
Comfortable and still stylish shorts. Finally here are pretty shorts,that are not from denim or leather! I noticed those one that on the picture are so popular. Yeah, they are so cute.
Fringed tops/t-shirts. It was always my love. It's really looks cool and pretty unusual. 
NOT:
Swimwear that is everywhere.  Maybe someone remember that these swimwears was in my HOT list. Yes, they're cool, but it's everywhere and on everyone. It's boring and makes to every girls to look the same. We all are different. On the world a lot of cool swimwears.
Trolls. I'll never understand that people who write bad things about other on internet. It's doesn't matter if these bad things are real or not. We on this planet to makes it better and give to people love and happiness. What's a point of that negative? 
I wish those people better start to think about their own businesses and become better, not waste their expensive time for it.
My bottle. These bottles are wish of almost all girls now. Why? I have no idea! Probably because it's often on Tumblr's pics.
Seriously, it's simple bottles with ''My bottle'' on them. They even not of good quality and we can't drink hot drinks. 

13 comments:

  1. Love your hot list!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. First ripped shirt is awesome *o*

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, I don't want to wear something that is too hyped either!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reeeally loved the new header! I loved the movie as well, I am glad you liked Birdget, she is so funny! I hope you are well, cause you are alone, but I am sure you will be and time flies, so soon they will come back!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pieces. ^^
    Of course we can follow each other on bloglovin.
    Do you start with the follow??? Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I all the time used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.


    Have a look at my blog post CarmineNGirauard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Thanks

    My blog :: AletheaQZeherquist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am
    going to return once again since I saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to help other people.

    my web site - CandelariaWGuinane

    ReplyDelete