Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Be Ready for Autumn! / My Wishlist | BUY 2 GET 1 FREE

While it's super hot these days, I even don't want to think that it started time for buying autumn clothes. But if to be honestly I think autumn clothes is the coolest to show your own style. That time when you can finally to wear your favorite jeans after hot summer, cool sweaters and my favs for autumn fashion are faux leather jacket and boots. 
Autumn clothes makes me want that autumn haha, always. But I still hope that's my favorite month of the year - August will be long and great!
Here are some of my wishlist.
All clothes from my list you can to find HERE:
Also, yeah, online store of the latest fashion trends ROMWE give you a chance to get third item free if you buy two pieces of clothes from THIS list. But don't forget that will end July 31th, you have only a few days, if you interested in it.

Nobody asked me to write this post, I just wanted to share with you it, as it's really cool, clothes from that list are really cool and cheap. There are not only autumn clothes, also there are summer clothes or, at least, you can to wear it in warm sunny days in September and, of course. there are already are winter clothes, like sweater with ''Merry Christmas ya filthy animal'', haha. ''Home alone'' <3.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha, I want this summer will be as long as it's possible, I said it.

      Delete
  2. OMG i need these in my life! :) especially that ice cream sweater!!!! Haha
    hope you have a great weekend

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Mickey Mouse jumper! It looks perfect for snuggling up in when the colder weather comes around again.

    x

    Small&Blonde ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice items! I love summer but I love to dress up for the fall! :)

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to enjoy the hot summer but I'm simply melting! I also like when the weather is a bit colder so I can take out my nice sweaters :)

    http://saccharine-soul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I am so excited for fall! Mainly or the clothes, I love layering, boots, blazers and scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fave is the first piece! I folllow you, you can follow me back via Bloglovin..:)

    ReplyDelete