1. On this photo my niece Eva. Probably who reads my blog at least sometimes have to know her. She's always in my posts.
This photo was made in September 2013, so she is still so little here.
Here we are going to the forest for mushrooms(I love them sooo muuuuch!). It was one of the most beautiful days in the autumn, when trees are only becoming red, yellow and other colors. Nature was just amazing. And you know what? Now I'm telling about that beauty and I'm starting to want autumn haha. Oh no, summer 2015, not hurry!
So yes, it was fun day, later we went to home to me to cook mushrooms and Eva have stayed for a night there, she was so funny.
2. Next one photo was made in a day of my double prom from the courses. I was sad (and still sad) that I never will go to there again. Guys who was there with me all that time became really close for me.
And that day it was the last time we were all together. After graduations, we went to take some photos before rain started.
4. Ahhh August 2013. Probably one of the best months ever. If someone asked what time in the past do you want again, I were answered that want to August of 2013. Especially to the first part of the month. It was really funny!!!
5. It's the most newest photo from this list, as It was made in Septeber of 2014. It was fantastic day with sister, when we wen to the newest part of our city and forest-park nearby that place. We have walking a few hours. Hope soon we will go to somewhere together again. Then we two were so happy because of our walk, as there is so pretty place. Buildings, nature.. want to there again!
That days we had really awkward situations, but any cases, it was fun and everything now is okay.
7. And other day with my niece and with my sister. This photo made nearby the park and beach. Eva have giving a bread to the ducks,
It was really fun day with them. It was one of the best walks ever for me. We were in so many places and had a fun. So good day!
8. And let I'll add really old photo to this list, where I was so little. I don't know what's my age on this photo. Looks like I'm two or three. Have no idea.
As you seen I always loved makeup.
What do you think about this my makeup look?