Search

Blog Archive

Monday, June 15, 2015

• TRUTHS ABOUT BLOGGING •

Hey guys! I'm back! I just had many businesses - study, I had some plans and goals and just have resting after the illness, now everything is okay and I'm free. I want to be pretty active in blogging now.

Probably, today I'll make two posts here. Now I want to re-write one of my ''old'' posts - ''Truths about blogging''. I just had that one not in English. I had no idea what things I've wrote then, so I'll write new things.

Say me, if you have something from this list too!;)
  • Other people don't understand why do you need so many photos.
  • Friends think that you write about every thing in your life.
  • We almost always think that our blogs is not good enough.
  • It's awkward and hard to try to explain blogging to someone who doesn’t read blogs. 
  • Parents still have no idea what you write, even you've saying them a million times.
  • Sometimes we do things because after it we can to write about this on our blogs.
  • Also sometimes we buy more for showing this on the blog.
  • It's really hard to start a blog after a few weeks of blog break.
  • But It's hard to stop writing on the blog too, if you write everyday or, at least, a few times per a week.
  • Sometimes it's annoying when people comment incorrect as they watched only photos and didn't read a post.
  • Your old posts can to become popular even if they're just simple posts. Sometimes it's shocking me that simple not very interesting posts that I've wrote a few months have a few thousands views.
  • By the way, I noticed that the most popular posts are those ones that you've very fast and even haven't thought enough how better to write them.
Okay, I have to finish, as here is starting thunderstorm (typical start of every summer)!  

This photo from 2013:)

8 comments:

  1. It's really annoying to get comment's which are only posted to get attention for an other blog. Althought it sometimes feels better then getting no comment's at all. I like comment's to be honest. But yeah there's nothing I can do about it I gues.
    This point: Also sometimes we buy more for showing this on the blog.
    I find really interesting because:
    1- I do recognize this, it happens to me as well. Not only to show on my blog but also because I read a lot of blogs and get exited to see all these new products.
    2 because I really don't want to do this. I try to focus on consuming less and enjoying more on my blog. Because I get really exited and buy a lot of stuff I do not need to be happy and that's a waist of money and bad for the environment, I don't want to life like that.

    I really like your list! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this comment! Yes, to get comment's which are only posted to get attention for an other blog annoying too!! I agree:)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely, someone who doesn't read blogs will never be able to understand what you are doing.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo true thanks for sharing! With me, I always think my blog isn't good enough and i always have to explain to others what I blog about!

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other people don't understand why do you need so many photos.

    even though my wife knows about my blog, she says this a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my closest people have become accustomed to this.

      Delete
  5. Lovely post!
    Have a great evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post! I've followed you!
    thanks for dropping by,
    follow me if you'd like ^_^

    ReplyDelete