Hey guys! I'm back! I just had many businesses - study, I had some plans and goals and just have resting after the illness, now everything is okay and I'm free. I want to be pretty active in blogging now.
Probably, today I'll make two posts here. Now I want to re-write one of my ''old'' posts - ''Truths about blogging''. I just had that one not in English. I had no idea what things I've wrote then, so I'll write new things.
Say me, if you have something from this list too!;)
- Other people don't understand why do you need so many photos.
- Friends think that you write about every thing in your life.
- We almost always think that our blogs is not good enough.
- It's awkward and hard to try to explain blogging to someone who doesn’t read blogs.
- Parents still have no idea what you write, even you've saying them a million times.
- Sometimes we do things because after it we can to write about this on our blogs.
- Also sometimes we buy more for showing this on the blog.
- It's really hard to start a blog after a few weeks of blog break.
- But It's hard to stop writing on the blog too, if you write everyday or, at least, a few times per a week.
- Sometimes it's annoying when people comment incorrect as they watched only photos and didn't read a post.
- Your old posts can to become popular even if they're just simple posts. Sometimes it's shocking me that simple not very interesting posts that I've wrote a few months have a few thousands views.
- By the way, I noticed that the most popular posts are those ones that you've very fast and even haven't thought enough how better to write them.
Okay, I have to finish, as here is starting thunderstorm (typical start of every summer)!
This photo from 2013:)