Any way, that it's pretty late but I want to share with you guys this quickly post. This post is not usual room wish list, as almost all things I've already bought. It's just about things I want to change / create / throw out. Primarily, I need to have this post to remember all things I need to do.
- To throw out the old TV set. Really don't like it look + it even doesn't work. Also when I'll throw it out, I'll have more space.
- Figure out how to use that empty shelf. I have something for this that needs a space, but also I still need some pretty decoration.
- Also I really need to throw out other old things. I already started to do this today.
- To have my sofa in my room. I already have it, but it still not in my room, I just wait when my dad will have more time.
- To paint the sill, as the sill in my room really need it.
- To find more cool pillows. My old ones already look not good, so I need new pillows.
- Also I have to throw out my nightstand from my room. Firstly, it's old and second - my new sofa very long, so I haven't space for this.
- To find interesting little ideas and DIY ideas for room.
- To hang more pictures on the wall.
- To change a little bit style of my room, as I'm tired of this one.
- Maybe, also, I'll buy a new carpet.
Who is going to change something in the house this summer too? And to-do lists on your blog inspire and make you remember to do all things you want?