Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

THINGS I WANT TO DO IN MY ROOM

It's hard to write again after a week of my blogging break. I'm used to that I don't write on the blog, I'm even don't want to use Instagram and Twitter recently. Maybe it's because of I still don't feel very good, but everyday it's becoming better, so probably tomorrow I will be to feel pretty good for this all already. Only one problem that my cough doesn't want to fade.

Any way, that it's pretty late but I want to share with you guys this quickly post. This post is not usual room wish list, as almost all things I've already bought. It's just about things I want to change / create / throw out. Primarily, I need to have this post to remember all things I need to do.

My list:

  • To throw out the old TV set. Really don't like it look + it even doesn't work. Also when I'll throw it out, I'll have more space.
  • Figure out how to use that empty shelf. I have something for this that needs a space, but also I still need some pretty decoration.
  • Also I really need to throw out other old things. I already started to do this today.
  • To have my sofa in my room. I already have it, but it still not in my room, I just wait when my dad will have more time.
  • To paint the sill, as the sill in my room really need it.
  • To find more cool pillows. My old ones already look not good, so I need new pillows.
  • Also I have to throw out my nightstand from my room. Firstly, it's old and second - my new sofa very  long, so I haven't space for this.
  • To find interesting little ideas and DIY ideas for room.
  • To hang more pictures on the wall.
  • To change a little bit style of my room, as I'm tired of this one.
  • Maybe, also, I'll buy a new carpet.

Who is going to change something in the house this summer too? And to-do lists on your blog inspire and make you remember to do all things you want?

12 comments:

  1. Aw sweetie I hope that pesty cough goes away o too want to do so many things to my room but simply don't have the time it's great that you have a list of things to do

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finish re-doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need a big rug, we don't have carpet in the house, but I'd like a rug somewhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, I love rugs even better and have one little in my room.

      Delete
  4. I totally understand ! I'm in some type of writers funk... Maybe it's because I'm graduating high school and there is just so much going on right now! But I think a change in my room will really help reset everything ! Good ideas!

    Xoxo Kacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I noticed if to change something in the room, than you feel like it's something new in the life and changes are really becoming.

      Delete
  5. I love putting fake succulents from Ikea on my shelves to dress them up!
    Kaylee
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I've thought about them too, but I want real ones.

      Delete
  6. Love this =] I really want to paint my room and get a desk, i need a desk haha blogging on my couch doesn't feel right haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand you sweetie. A desk is really important, I can't blog on my bed.

      Delete
  7. I always have so many plans of things I want to change, but I rarely take the time.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete