Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

TAG | Healthy lifestyle

 Hello guuuuuuys! I'm here. Today I want to share with you tag that I saw in ukranian bloggers. I decided to add a few other questions from another tag, as there were not enough. I just wanted to inspire me to be active, eat good food e.t.c. So it's questions:
  • Can you say you live healthy lifestyle?
Okay, if to speak about food, I think, yes, as I eat junk food not very often - only sometimes. Especially, recently, when I stop to like sweets too much. I don't know what happened with me. It's strange. 
But I to speak about sport, here is not so good. I'm not active, I have a lot of businesses, when I have sitting hours. Really hope that it will be more easy with my businesses soon and I'll could to be more active.
  •  Did you have sport hobbies in your childhood?
After I've seen this question, I wanted to answer ''no'', but no, I had it. I have a wonderful time in my life when I rode on a horse almost everyday many years. I started to do this when I was only about two. Doctors have saying that I will never can to go when, so I started to ride on horses and my health became better and I started to go (but not so soon). So it's one of the reason why horses are my favorite animals.
  • How many days do you workout a week?
From 4 to 7 times. But recently I have no inspiration for sport, so it's why I'm writing this post.
  •  Do you eat healthy food or eat what you like?
I eat everything I like, but especially in the summer I eat a lot of healthy food. So I eat what I like, but almost all of it are healthy. 
  •  What is your favorite junk food? How much you eat it?
It's CAKES!!! I love homemade cakes, chocolate ones are my favorite... omg, now it's almost a midnight and I want to eat... stupid tag, lol.
  • What is your favorite healthy food?
I love fruits. And from all fruits I like peaches, watermelon, plumps the most. I love a lot fruits, but nobody want to read whole post about what fruits I like haha.
  • What is your favorite healthy recipe?
I love to do a strawberries+bananas smoothie and salad from different fruits.
  • Meat, fruits or vegetables?
I dislike to eat animals, but fruits and vegetables are my everything, but fruits are better.
  • Your favorite exercise you do? 
It's hard to explain. Better if I do a post about it. For example, I like exercise ''bicycle''.
  • What diets have you tried?
Never tried it. I have plans to try a lot, but everytime when I have doing it my mom cooked something very tasty.
  • Do you go to a gym?
No, it's not for me. I think we can to do a lot of exercise home, any way.
  • Who are some people who inspire you?
The most, people that I see often in real life, my different Tumblr/Instagram women inspire me too.

So it's all question. See you soon, as it will be possible. Hope it will be tomorrow. I want to write a new outfit-post and to show new stuffs I got recently!

11 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also looove cakes, and I have to say I agree with you, I feel bad, but I don't like gym. I know I should eat healthy things and I really try and do a bit, but when I see a cake I forget everything!
    Hope you have a very nice rest of the week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you work out alot i cant tel when last i did loool pizza and burger is my junk food :)


    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved going to the gym, but now I do at home workouts, because I need my little daughter around me. And I love watermelon!

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the admin of this web site iѕ realpy աorking hard in support оf his web site,
    sіnce here eνery data is quality based infօrmation.

    Alsο visit myy site; Enduros Testo Boost

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it.
    I've got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

    My web page - AnnabellQLampe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due
    to no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?



    my site: AdeleSFetsko

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother recommended I might like this blog.
    He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.
    You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    my web blog; WillardNSchack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was
    wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've
    had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
    I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.


    Here is my webpage :: KendallJWiece

    ReplyDelete