Search

Blog Archive

Monday, June 8, 2015

QUICKLY OOTD

 Hello guys! I'm here! Just want to share with you my look of the day. Today I wear blue and flowers, love it. I really feel like it's summer when I wear these leggings.
Top NEXT
Leggings MOOOH!!
Bag OASAP
Sunglasses OASAP
By the way, I've bought a new eyebrow dye from ESTEL. The seller in the shop really recommended, as she use it more than a year and there are still a lot of dye. Seems good, as usual little eyebrows dye is only for two weeks, so it's pretty frugally, but I haven't tried it, that seller said that this is really good.
Hope, tomorrow I will talk with you more!! See you later!

12 comments:

  1. I didn't know you wanted to dye your brows, it sounds interesting! I liked your outfit very much, I like floral prints like on your skirt and I think you look very beautiful!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dye my brows every week, haha:)
      What's skirt do you mean?

      Delete
  2. So cool dear!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I think and really hope that its not colorful too much, as the shirt is black:)

      Delete
  4. You look pretty and i love this floral look <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10/10 would bang

    ReplyDelete
  6. This informatiߋn is priceless. How can I find out more?


    Here is mƴ web-site; healthful body

    ReplyDelete
  7. This information is priceless. Where can I find out more?


    my weblog - ClassieQKaskey

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are genuinely great ideas in on the topic of
    blogging. You have touched some fastidious factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    Here is my website - KatelinMGordan

    ReplyDelete