Search

Blog Archive

Friday, June 26, 2015

Presents from Italy | CLOTHES

 I want to write blog posts so much more and better, but everyday something prevents me to do this ( :( ). Today it was my laptop. Just the internet button haven't worked on my keyword, but in the evening my dad helped to me and everything works now;)
I've already thought that will not blog a few days, so I haven't prepared too much. But I have some ideas for tommorow. And really really really that tomorrow I'll could to blog. I'll try to write good and often.
But now, in the end of this day, I want to show you a little part of presents to me from my aunt, that went to us from Italy. It's just my favorites.
First thing that I was just in love when it was first I've seen this t-shirt. How cute is it? So lovely! It from Emmanuel Shvili, if you interested.
How strange to show a winter hat in the first month of summer?
New unusual pants from Angelo Marani. They really look interesting.
And simple nice jeans from Nexus.
Also send you else photos from the village.
By the way, probably, I'll go on Saturday in the village, maybe, I'll take new photos there again.

7 comments:

  1. Cute clothes, you look great! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute top!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes life gets in the way. Don't you worry, you see we are still here.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is nice, but relax on the weekend, too! I loooved the T-shirt, it's really so so cute, one of the cutest T-shirts I have ever seen! Hope your walk in the village is nice, have a great weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow me an let me know.. I follow back!

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top with the cats is so cute! :)
    x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...