Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Coffee scrub ''Blackwell'' | REVIEW

 I'm here guys and I want to tell about new beauty product I discovered on Instagram. So many people recommend these body&face scrubs there and I decided to try it too. Let's start with a fact that these scrubs are making in Ukraine, but you to order it from everywhere. Just text them to their Instagram page (LINK).

There are a few smells; citrus (as I have), coconut, strawberry, cinnamon, lime and mint, and the new one - white chocolate (wow, wow, wow, I already want it ans start to imagine how good it smells!!!). All scrubs are making with Robusta coffee, vitamin E, himalayan pink salt and different natural oils. All products are organic!

And now time to tell what great things make this scrub! First, It breaks down and makes us thinner. Second, makes our skin like we're babies. Also, Blackwell scrubs fights cellulite, stretch marks, acne and scars and smoothes, hydrates and nourishes the skin. 

I've heard that coffee scrubs are good for stretch marks. I had very bright stretch marks on my legs after I turned 12 and those stretch marks looked bad about two years and I had to wear always pants. Now they're almost transparent, but it's not perfect, so I'll hope this scrub will help me. If when I'll finish this scrub and it will help, I'll write if coffee scrubs are work for it good!
Also maybe you know that I have pretty big scars on my back after that operation that made on me when I was only two hours. Also I did second operation in 15 to make my scar prettier. It's enough big, so I'm sure that things like this one can't do something with this, but maybe, a little bit!;)

And I have to say that used it three times and it makes my skin on face to be cleaner after first time of using, so good to use for acne (I'm not sure if it good for everyone who has acne). About other things, we'll see later. Only thing I can to say that this scrub makes skin to be so gooood, I can't stop to touch my face, haha.

All photos without any photoshop things, only filters.

9 comments:

  1. I wouldn't recommend using physical exfoliants if you have active acne, that can actually make things worse. Chemical exfoliants would be the way to go. As far as stretch marks and scars go, keep me posted if it works, I have both and would love to get rid of them...

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made my skin cleaner, I've reading on their site that this scrub good for acne.
      Okay!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard about this product but sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing . xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's interesting, I never heard of this coffee scrub before, but it seems it is good! I like scrubs, I think they make the skin better, and so, I want to try it! Your pictures are sooo beautiful!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this article completely on the topic of the difference of most up-to-date and previous technologies, it's amazing article.


    Also visit my web page :: BokUScroger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say what a comfort to discover a person that truly understands what they are talking about on the
    web. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.

    More and more people need to check this out and understand this side of the story.

    It's surprising you are not more popular given that you definitely possess the
    gift.

    Here is my webpage ElizabetWLezama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent weblog here! Additionally your
    website loads up very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link for your host?
    I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Visit my weblog ... PamilaWBoote

    ReplyDelete