Search

Blog Archive

Monday, June 22, 2015

Cat and mouse

Hey guys, I just want quickly to show new photos from recent days and just to tell what's new. Last three days I want to sleep all the time and feel powerless. Maybe it's because of rainy weather.
Today my aunt (she is sister of my mom) that live in Italy visited us, now she at my grandmother's house. I haven't seen her a few years. I haven't decided if to go to there or wait when everyone go to me haha. I'm just really feel powerless, don't want to go somewhere. By the way, I got already on the post office some natural beauty products from one Instagram store. I'll show you it, when I'll get it (today-tomorrow) and will try if it works or not.
By the way, my sister called me now and said that she got my another parcel with my new blouse and bracelet (I think it is it).
Also, I'll want to show you what I got from http://www.dresslink.com/a few days ago. I've showed already a snapback , but it's not all. I want to do an outfit-post soon with it, when I'll go to village or just be in good place for it.
 Okay, first glasses (Mickey Mouse) are old,but second ones are new and I love muuuuuch ♥. I know now all celebrities wear them.

 Now my bear wears them, while I'm not doing it.
 Also these cute white shoes.



11 comments:

  1. These sunnies are so fab!!! Sure we can follow each other via bloglovin!
    I follow you now an hope you*ll do the same!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK Chrissie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the glasses and the shoes! I think the mouse ones are so unique xx
    http://thetransparentminds.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures
    Fabulous sunnies

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pics! Love those sunglasses as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These hours are called golden hours for a reason, they have such pretty lighting.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those glasses are so cute, loving the first pair! ♥

    My Notebook of Style

    ReplyDelete