Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

NO TIME

 Hello! It's pretty late, but I will try to write this post before I'm starting to want sleeping so much. I just want to share my thoughts and new photos.
I felt bad 1,5 days, so yeah, those days I just watched TV and slept, but today I'm feeling even not good, I'm feeling great. I think my body just needed a good sleep and I had it today - I've sleeping to 13:00 haha. It happened as I was home alone whole day and night, so nobody woke me up. Because of this the day was quickly. It's reason why waking up late is not good. I'll try to waking up in the mornings. I think it's one of the best habits.
After I woke up I went to walk, as it's super sunny weather today. Also I went to the shopping to buy some food to cook something. Almost all I bought was fruits and vegetables and my package burst, so what I bought fallen on the street in different sides, I was shocked, when all people around me started to helping me pick up all those things and gave me even new package. Kind people exists!
So after that I went home to cook something before my parents not return from the village. They bring 5 cute little chicken to the city again, as they are so small to live in the village. I have to care about them a few days, two of the are sick. So it why I was busy before now.
Flowers from my niece Eva. So pretty bloom!!!
It's another tree (cherry tree) that have so beautiful bloom. My view from the window in living room.
 Also I tried today macarons of new tastes - white and green. White ones, probably, are without any taste, I don't know... maybe it's coconut. Green ones are lime.
I don't like macarons too much and they costs not a little money this year, probably because of they are popular. But I really love chocolate macarons. They are the best (for me).

7 comments:

  1. Nice photos, I hope you get all the sleep you need.

    www.girlcandress.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel god already, I felt bad only those 1,5 days.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I hope you feel better soon! The vegetables will help you, I am sure! It's true, there are still people who are nice and help us, when something happens, like the bag tearing up on the street! I hope you cooked something very delicious, I am sure you did! And 5 little chickens, so sweet! Hope the not so ok ones get healthy soon!
    DenisePlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and interesting Post!

    You have beautiful Pics! Wow!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh so many beautiful photos, I love chicks, so cute! In the meanwhile, what you think of follow each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Kisses, get well and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna! Thanks for dropping by our blog. Following you already in Bloglovin'. Hope you'll do the same!

    Love, Didi of Frances and Flair
    KEEP IN TOUCH: Facebook||Bloglovin'||Twitter||Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...