Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Flower spring days in the photos

Hello friends! I haven't a new information. Let's talk tomorrow, I will have more time for the blog. Now I just want to show you my spring photos that was taken recently.
 Wild flower is one of my favorite trees.
 I use nail polish MAXI color. I have plans to write about my little collection of these nail polishes, as they are really good.
All these flowers from the my garden in the village:)
 Boo always eat my flowers :(. Probably he needs some vitamins.
In real life this apple tree looks perfect, the photos can't show this.
 I did the homemade frappucchino, I haven't Starbucks in my city. It's very easy and chipper to make this home. I just add to my light caramel coffee ice creams - a little bit of chocolate one and white ice cream. After added chocolate and sugar. You can also to add milk and a ice to this.
 When I did already a million of photos and no one is good.

8 comments:

  1. These pics are amazing! The flowers are beautiful. Love your nails and Boo looks super sweet :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they could eat flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are good, all of them! I love flowers, and Boo too :) So sweet! I liked your nail polish too! It's a great color, and spring is so good!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are good, all of them! I love flowers, and Boo too :) So sweet! I liked your nail polish too! It's a great color, and spring is so good!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photography! Lovely post as always x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers, but the last picture had me crack up with laughter.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete