Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Casual summer dresses | WISHLIST

Yesterday I was busy because of my new pets, I have to care about them these days, while they're here for a few days and some of them are sick. In any case, today I think I will have more time for the blog.

Now I want to share with you my wishlist of summer casual dresses from ericdress.com (LINK) (it's great store to buy casual cheap dresses and dresses for parties online, also there you can to find all clothes that you need and prices are sooo cheap. Some clothes costs less than 10$, but looks really great. 

For me dresses are the best clothes for girls/women, but I wear it not so often, as I always think that I have to wear dresses only in special days. I think I'll have to change it this summer and start to wear them when I want. I already found some cool dresses for summer that we can to wear everyday. They're casual, but look really pretty. What's your favorite dress? I really love dress number 2.
I recommend to visit these pages of the store:

Color Block Casual Dress (Link - 1)

Blue Bandage Mesh 2-Pieces Dress (Link - 2)

Print Sleeveless Dress (Link - 3)

Pink Slim Sexy Sundresses (Link - 4)

Temperament Red Plaid Long-sleeved Dress. (Link - 5)

Spring Lovely Two Pieces Yarn Lace Dress (Link - 6)

Beautiful Patchwork Jean Lapel Sleeveless Dress (Link - 7)

V-neck Neon Dress (Link - 8)


6 comments:

  1. I love wearing dresses in Summer, you've picked out some really gorgeous ones :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your pets are fine soon! I love dresses as well, and for me my favorite ones now are the blue one (I think chambray) and the black and red checked one, plus the white and black polka dot skirt, so sweet! I really want that checked dress, now!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning dresses - perfect for Summer

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article will help the internet viewers for creating new blog
    or even a blog from start to end.

    my web-site - purebred

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pink and neon dresses. Great selection. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeey sweetheart!
    I love your blog and am following.
    I am Brazilian and I invite you to meet my space!
    XOXO :*

    Instagram: tamiya343 and Twitter: @ cat_343

    http://www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...