Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

VILLAGE ADVENTURE | DIARY

Hello my friends! I arrived from the villages where I've been already in the evening yesterday, but I was tired sooo muuuuch!!! It because the road to home was so hard, as never. I've seen something more scary than that I saw yesterday. Everything was black, dark dust was everywhere and wind was so strong, our car almost flied and it was hard to ride. Many trees are broken and fallen because of this. I felt like I'm an actress of horror movie. The atmosphere was really like it's a film. I didn't take photos of this, as I didn't think about photos then.

4 comments:

  1. I love your top and your pictures! So bad that the atmosphere was dark, with fallen trees! But the pictures that you showed now are nice, so cute "baby"!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like that weather was pretty bad! Glad you're okay though. Very cute outfit, I love the necklace!

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete