Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 30, 2015

THOUGHTS A BLOGGER HAS EVERY DAY

Night.
♦ Okay, I didn't write posts today, so I need to write at least two tomorrow. I'll start tomorrow in the morning.
Morning.
♦ So cold! Better if I never will leave my bed. Pleeeaaase, wake me up in the summer!
♦ It's 12: 00 and I'm still in my bed, but I wanted to write on my blog. Oops!
♦ Okay, I'll do this, but first a coffee with breakfast.
♦ And I need to check out instagram.
♦...  and twitter.
♦... and youtube.
♦... and blogs.
♦ OMG, that blogger from Italy has so perfect photos and interesting posts... kill me, please.
♦ I'm pretty inspired. I think I have to try taking photos like those.
♦ Aw, I forgot check out my e-mail, 
♦ Director of the Hospital in England wants  that I will write about them. But I've even never been there, what can I write about that Hospital? People are so strange...
♦ So I dressed cool outfit, did my make up that looks good on me. let's go to took photos.

♦ Oh god, I'm really ugly and my outfit is really bad.
♦ Why I have a good camera a few years and still haven't normal photos?
♦ In my town it's so hard to find pretty place for photos. Why I haven't born in New York or Los Angeles?
♦ It's so hard to make a sharpness by myself. Blogging it is not me.
♦ Okay, let's check out the photos. Here are or blurry photos where I'm pretty, or photo of nice quality, where I look like I haven't slept a few years. Which of them to choose for the blog?
♦ People that take good photos easy are wizards.
♦ Wow, Photoshop is really good thing. Now it's my favorite photo ever. I need to add it to my instagram.
♦ 100 likes in a few minutes. So cool... but here's so much photoshop and I'm not look like me here, better, if I'll delete this!
♦ In my head are so many interesting ideas for the blog!
♦ But first I want to playing with my hamster.
♦ Oops, what I wanted to write?

It's all, because I can to write this post a very, very, very long time, so better if I'll do second part of this post (maybe). Do you have these thoughts sometimes too?

11 comments:

  1. Lol! Those are the thoughts of a blogger, for sure. Those thoughts run through my mind all the time!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaa this post is so funny! I laugh hard like seriously! :D

    xx
    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do have some of these thoughts sometimes, for sure! Just not photoshop because I on purpose didn't want to learn it, so that I am not tempted to use it. So the pictures you see are me, the way I am, for good or for bad :) But the rest of the thoughts, so much alike! Hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I didn't use photoshop to change me too, only filters. I only use this if I taken much photos and haven't even good one - sometimes it's hapenning.
      Photoshop is pretty easy, specially, online photoshop that I use.

      Delete
  4. Nice and lovely blog.I like it.Please follow me and I will follow you back if you are interested in following each other.Thanks.
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/04/top-online-shopping-sites-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post dear,thanks for stopping on my blog !!!follow me on gfc and i follow you back!Now i follow you on google+,bloglovin,,instagram ,i hope you follow me back!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear,
    thanks you so much for visiting me. And yes, I have followed you.
    I hope you can do the same :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784
    http://marinamarry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quality content is the crucial to attract the users to visit the website, that's
    what this site is providing.

    Visit my web page; AC Repair Thousand Oaks - AC Repair Westlake Village

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seldom drop remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here "THOUGHTS A BLOGGER HAS EVERY DAY".

    And I do have some questions for you if it's allright.
    Could it be only me or does it appear like a few of the comments
    appear as if they are written by brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other online social sites, I
    would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.
    Could you list of every one of your social pages like
    your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


    Here is my web-site; Paramotor hang gliding video - Paramotor Training

    ReplyDelete