Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 2, 2015

How To Create Your Own Emoji

Hey guys! I found cool app for you and want to tell you about it. Maybe maybe of you already know this app, as it's popular, but I'm sure some people don't know about it.
I saw some famous have their own emoji on some apps and I thought that is really cool and had a dream to have something like this and a few days I found the app that can to create your own emoji. You can to use them in every app-messenger while you're chatting with your friend, but if you have a iPhone and e.t.c. , it's even better as you can to add this to your phone's keyboard and use even on Instagram or Twitter. So cool!
You only have to choose face, hair, style, make up like you has and it's all, after it you get different emojis that you can use, they are really funny!
Hope soon Android users can to add this emoji to keyboard too (in any case they can to use these emoji like pics and  add to a chat to show to their friends them. Also I think creators of this app have to add more clothes and it will be perfect! Name of app is Bitmoji.
Some of my favorite emoji that I created.

7 comments:

  1. No, I didn't know about it and it is so cool! It looks very sweet, the girl with the sentences "I am waiting", or the "whatever"! :) I hope you are having fun with it, I hope you create some more and show to us!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those two are my favs... and with the heart.
      You can to see all emojies on the app. I don't see a sense to post them all here.

      Delete
  2. Oh very great sweetie
    Thanks for share
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coool!
    Amazing post dear!

    http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed your blog dear!
    hope you'll follow mine too ♥

    http://sapirgoldman.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept preaching about this. I'll forward this article
    to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read. I appreciate you
    for sharing!

    Check out my blog rao vat binh dinh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...