Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Update

Hey people! I hadn't time this Friday in the evening to write a post that I said will post, so I do this today. I want to tell you why I didn't blog for a few days. I had reasons for this. First, that my laptop has a virus and problem with the ventilator inside my laptop, so the laptop turning off really often and I can't use it for more than 30 min. But today my laptop works better, so I'm here. I hadn't time to go with my computer to a programmer, because I had a problem - my friend played a game on my phone and lost it at night. We searched it in the place where we have been while nobody found it and we gave up, as it was really dark and we didn't find anything. After I discovered via the Android lost app that somebody found it and was in the cafe in the center of my town. This app works every time when the phone is online, I don't know what to do with it, but I hadn't hope that I find my phone and I'm sure that rude human that found my phone already drop out my sd-cards with the numbers.
I bought already a new phone - a white Lenovo, I discovered that it China brand, but it hasn't cost like cheap China phones and sometimes the phone works really bad, mostly everything is okay. Maybe somebody has/had Lenovo phones? Tell me if it works good or bad.
Before this phone I got a pink Lenovo, that phone was really pretty, but inside it was bad. So I disappointed in Lenovo, I thought it's a normal brand and now I really think if I have to continue using this phone or I have found something another. I think I want Sony or HTC, maybe Acer... I don't know. I just had my laptop from Acer and camera from Sony, so I know these brands are good. Also, I had an HTC phone and it was good.
Sweashirt Choies
Leggings Atmosphere 
Boots Oasap


9 comments:

  1. Oh no... so sorry for your computer and phone... yes, probably the person has taken your card from the phone off, it's so bad... I don't know about lenovo phones, but Sony must be good... I have a Lenovo tablet and it is perfect. You look pretty, and I loved your top and bag! And I hope you have a good weekend, with better happenings going on!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... so sorry for your computer and phone... yes, probably the person has taken your card from the phone off, it's so bad... I don't know about lenovo phones, but Sony must be good... I have a Lenovo tablet and it is perfect. You look pretty, and I loved your top and bag! And I hope you have a good weekend, with better happenings going on!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun colorful look!!! I'm sorry about the laptop and the phone!!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your laptop and phone! I hope everything will work out. Love the outfit!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's a bad news.
    Anyways let's move on and it's nice to know that your doing fine
    The pants is amazing too
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your print mix look, Alina! Wonderful bag, dear!!!!
    Thank you so much for following me on bloglovin!!!!

    xxx
    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Красивые фотографии; яркий, сочный лук!
    Сочувствую тебе по поводу телефона и проблем с ноутбуком((

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect look! Amazing pics dear!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete