Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Too pretty

Hello! I planned to post at least two blogposts for this day, to upload new photos on my instagram and e.t.c. , but my niece Eva visited me for this weekend, so we had so much fun - we played checkers, had our a little party, watched ''The adventure time''. Sooo I had a internet-free day and it was not boring.
By the way, I wanted to show my tumblr inspirational pictures, they are so pretty, so I have to share with it. Maybe it will be inspiration for someone. Photos often makes me feel better, I usually use tumblr when I had a not good mood and it always works.
In any case, I wish you had a great day or night and sweet dreams, if you like me have a night right now. Se you all tomorrow!



7 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the pictures you choose!

    Check out my blog
    http://alittledoseoflove.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so nice to be with the beloved ones, and an internet-free day i always great, in my opinion! My policy is: close internet at 7 or 8 PM. Sometimes at 6. Sundays, 30 min of internet. And it makes a great difference in what I see and learn outside the web! I loved the pictures and they really inspired me! I will try to make the rings and necklaces!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great.
    I love it.
    Happy Women's Day!

    XO
    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos!! Very inspirational post!! Love it!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, dear!!!

    Marianna Papagiannopoulou BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pictures
    Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog :) i'm following u on bloglovin now, hope you'll follow me back
    and do u wanna follow each other on blogger?



    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete