Search

Blog Archive

Monday, March 23, 2015

ONLINE SHOPPING VS IN-STORE SHOPPING

Hey guys! Today I want to talk about a shopping. Now it's so popular to buy something on online stores, as it's easy, quick and comfortable, so people buy everything all they need on the internet more and more. 
If to choose what is better, for me probably it's online shopping, as in the internet you can to buy almost everything (or really everything) and I can't to find so many things that I need here, in my town, as it's a not so big town. But any case I like real shopping, I like to walk in big stores to find interesting things.
What's about you? What do you like more: online shopping or in-store shopping?

It's things that I like and don't like about in-store shopping:
+ It's fast. You just have to choose what you need and bring this to home, while you have to wait items from online shops pretty long time.
+ You see how it looks in the reality and can to see if you something don't like in a item that you want. I think it's the best thing about traditional shopping.
+ It reason to walk to somewhere and not sit home all day, it's always good for your health.
+ While you have a shopping, many great things can to happen. Sometimes I have a real adventure.
+ I don't know if you know, but in a magazine I read that shops are one of the best places to find new friends or even love, if you're single. I really noticed that people that I met first like to talk there.
- Angry sellers. I think a seller is a face of a shop and sellers have to be kind to costumers. So many times sellers made me feel not good for all day. If I know that in the show works bad sellers I never go to this shop again.
-  Sometimes everyone have no mood to go somewhere.
- You can don't find what you looked for.
- Sometimes weather is too bad to go to a shop.
- It's take more time than order this on the internet.
It's things that I like and don't like about online shopping:
+ Yon can to find something that you haven't in your city.
+ You can find about a item all information on the online shop.
+ Don't need to go somewhere. It's good when you're tired.
+ It's easier to find sales.
+ Easy to find better prices.
- Sometimes you can to get not your size
- You don't know how good is quality of a item.
- Sometimes you need to wait a long time.
- You even can to get a thing that you didn't order. I happened with already and it's the worst thing.
- It's boring and you can't enjoy this shopping.

22 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I prefer internet these days. I can find all I want, from different countries, some times much cheaper and I can find them anytime, I dont need to wait for the time the shop opens... besides, I also can compare among many shops, not just one at a shopping mall... I am a huge online buyer fan!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I prefer internet these days. I can find all I want, from different countries, some times much cheaper and I can find them anytime, I dont need to wait for the time the shop opens... besides, I also can compare among many shops, not just one at a shopping mall... I am a huge online buyer fan!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! I must admit I do prefer internet as well, much easier although I don't like having to pay extra for delivery and then wait for it to arrive! But I have to be in quite a specific mood to go shopping in the city as otherwise I get quite stressed out by all the people and noise! xx
    Laurel | www.alittlepieceofdriftwood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!! Choose the internet too :)

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!
    Thanks for the comment, I followed you on bloglovin. Follow me?
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do more in real life but I do like the online one at times

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely prefer in-store shopping. You can always ask the sales associate questions, try things on whether its makeup or clothes, and check the quality with your own eyes. nice blog post! thanks for visiting mine!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think for me the worst part of in store shopping is angry and rude sellers because they just ruin your mood. I think I will online shop more often.

    www.girlcandress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do online shopping sometimes because it's cheap but you can't control the quality
    When you buy on an in-store, sometimes it cost you a lot
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have very good points...For me, I guess it's going to depend what mood I'm in, how my agenda looks and also the availability of the item I am looking for. Sometimes also, they have deals that you could only take advantage of, if you shop online. I personally love both ways.
    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely support you because I like online shopping. It saves our time, much easier. I can buy from different countries, some times much cheaper. So that I like online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that what you posted made a great deal of sense.
    But, think on this, what if you composed a catchier title?
    I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you
    added a title that grabbed people's attention? I mean "ONLINE SHOPPING VS IN-STORE SHOPPING" is kinda plain. You
    should glance at Yahoo's home page and see how they create news titles to get
    viewers to open the links. You might add a video or a pic or two to grab people excited
    about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit more interesting.


    My blog post: http://cctvksa.com/electronic-gates/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog right here! Also your web site loads up fast!
    What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate
    link on your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Also visit my site: jual gamat

    ReplyDelete
  14. whoah this weblog is excellent i like reading your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You understand, a lot of persons are hunting round for this info, you could help
    them greatly.

    Also visit my page http://electronics.prokr.com/feed/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I simply couldn't depart your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual info a person supply in your visitors?
    Is going to be back continuously to inspect new posts

    Have a look at my webpage ... Schlüsseldienst Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  16. We provide solutions to your daily convenience that to enhance your lifestyle.....Household product manufacturer in India & Household Product Suppliers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing this information..I like it. shopping coupon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice write-up. I definitely love this website. Continue the good
    work!

    my web site - view

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you do see something wrong, pick up the phone to address the matter quickly. In the case of credit cards, pay the bill only once you know all your charges are accurate.
    by,
    gracy
    mintra

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its so obvious that those who are having shortage of time must take help from online shopping as for some people time is more important then any other things. Those who love shopping online may also take help from the Online Fashion Jewelry Shopping to get fashionable stuffs without any tensions.

    ReplyDelete