Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 5, 2015

MY FIRST TIME...

Hello people! Did you thought that I will not write again as always? No! Right now it's too late, but I decided to write this post here. This is a very popular tag for bloggers for a long time and I still have not written about it (or at least I do not remember), so I think here are interesting question to answer, even for me it's interesting to remember about my first times.
1) Do you still talk to your first love?
Yep, my first love lives in the flat that a few steps from the flat where I live. We are closest friends all our life. I don't have someone who knows about me so much and still understand me (actually he is only person that understand and support me). So I'm glad that we still live so near and I'm afraid of that day when we will live far from each other. Hope we always can to contact!
2) What was your first job?
I still never had a normal job, but my first job was helping to sold my sister's jewelry in the shop.
3) What was your first car?
I don't have a car, as I'm afraid to drive, so many crashes everyday, so I'm really afraid of this, but one day I think I have to start to drive... maybe... better If I had my personal driver, than I'll feel safely haha I'm big dreamer.
4) Who was the first person who texted you today?
Probably it's one of hundreds Armenian men that text me everyday on facebook.
5) Who's the first person you thought of this morning?
My niece Eva, as I thought about her party today.
6) Who was your first grade teacher?
Okay, in English her names sounds like Oksana Yaroslavivna. By the way she was first teacher for my older sister. Also my second (and last) in high school teacher was a teacher for my sister.
7) Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
It was in 2005 and I flew from Kiev ( the capital of Ukraine) to Rome or Napoli ( the cities in Italy)... I don't remember.
8) Who was your first best friend & do you still talk to him/her?
It was Dasha, we were neighbors, but now I live in another house. No, I don't talk with her, we talked wit her often about two years ago, but we are so different people to be friends.
9) Who was the first person you talked to today?
My mom left our home when I still slept, so first person was my grandmother, when she visited me in the morning.
10)Where was your first sleepover?
In the flat, when I had a vacation in the sea city.
11) Who's wedding were you in for the first time?
I visited a wedding when I was a kid, so I don't remember this, but first one that I remember is I wedding of my cousin that lives in the village. Weddings in a village are the funniest ones. We danced to 4 a.m.
12) What was the first thing you did this morning?
Instagraaaaam haha.
13) What was the first concert you ever went to?
It was "Factory of stars" in 2009. It was third season of super popular show, so singers of that show had their own concert in every big town of Ukraine.
14) First Broken Bone?
The finger on my hand, because of my mom, I was a child that didn't want to learn homework for the next day and my mom was really angry. So that day I really didn't study, as I was in the hospital.
15) First Piercing?
The ears, I was 7 and I really wanted it.
16) First Foreign Country?
Italy.
17) First movie you remember seeming in the theaters?
Shrek 4 in 4D and it was amazing and the scariest 15 minutes in my life.
18) Who was the first blogger you read?
Voe. This girl changed my life so much.
Just a random photo.

8 comments:

  1. Driving can be scary at first, but most of the time you'll be bored by the road once you gotten used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post
    you look pretty
    Would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! love this post!! really great stuff and your blog is the cutest! hopefully you can check out my blog on my new site and let me know what you think! maybe we can follow each other on bloglovin since i got a new one! Can't wait for your next post!

    www.thelittlebaglady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.
    Thanks for sharing a little bit of your life,
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to read all of this and learn more about the person behind the blog! Very well written, I enjoyed reading this post!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful photo, looking really extremely beautiful! And I loved to read your answers - I totally agree with number 3 , I don't like driving, the traffic is so chaotic, and number 8 - I recently realized that a person who used to be a great friend is so strange and so different from me, that when I say my opinion about anything, this person always says a different thing and in away like criticizing me. So I'd rather stay far from her! Hope you have a great weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear, thanks for sharing so much about yourself. It's good you're still great friends with your first loveand once you do get on the road you will get over your fear of driving x

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting post. It's nice to know more about you. :)

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    www.girlcandress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...