Search

Blog Archive

Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday the 13th

It's first my bad Friday the 13th. Usually these Fridays are very good for me, but I'm really unlucky today, as I feel so bad all day and especially at the night and didn't sleep whole night, but now already I feel better a little bit, so hope tomorrow everything will be ok. 
Also I wanted to write a new on start of the day, but when I turned my laptop on, I understood that my laptop doesn't even work, but now, in the evening it's already okay, as husband of my sister visited me and helped me with the laptop.
But not so bad, today as I had a fun with my friend and forgot that I'm feeling bad, and now it's almost time to watch my favorite show on the TV set, I've waited for this whole this week.
For I'm planning to took new photos and to do a outfit-post for the blog, also I want to go to one new big shop for house. I've heard that this shop is really cool and price are nice too, so I want to find some things for my room that I want.
Okay, I have to finish before my favorite show started. Hope you have better Friday the 13th!




8 comments:

  1. That's a very beautiful look, I loved your pictures! You look so beautiful! I hope you are feeling better, that you sleep in a better way and that you enjoy your TV show! Also, that your computer is OK!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and very cute hamster <3 :)

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize it was friday the 13th until about an hour ago. I don't believe in bad luck on this day. I usually have better days than bad on the 13th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have better days than bad on the fridays 13th too, I don't believe in bad luck on this day too, it's just happens sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Your hat is so cute!

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great. i love the cute hat.

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...