Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 15, 2015

BYE REAL WORLD!

Hey world! Yep, I feel really bad and tired all the time recently, so it's the main reason why I'm not active here. I'm trying to rest more and I just promised to myself that I will be work when will be feel more healthier. Hope it will be sooooon, it's only about 4 days , but I already tired because of this! I have to feel better tomorrow, as I have to take new photos for the blog and maybe I'll met my good friend, if not, then on Tuesday I'll do it anyway! I'm so waiting for this meeting!!! I've seen her already last autumn, so I'm missing her.
But now while I'm sick my favorite hobby is The Sims 3, I bought this game a few days ago and all these days I play often, I had a family of  the vampires. I love it, as I'm big of  ''Twilight'' forever. I love The Sims 3, only two things are not perfect - first, I thought that The Sims 3 has more choices for a look of simses (probably I've seen a video about The Sims 4, where you can to do everything with looks of yous simses), and second it's a little bit hard to enter to the buildings, sometimes I see only buildings outside and can't see this inside.


By the way, yesterday I decided that I have to walk more, so I had all day a shopping in the center of the city, so I bought many food I like and one cute thing for my room - black photo frame "Always kiss me goodnight'', pretty cute.
I already had a pink one that I found in my favorite thrift shop.
Yesterday I thought to buy or not another big one and then I didn't a place where to put it, but today I decided that I need this and already know where this frame will be, it has a super inspirational quote, so I need this in my room. So when I will be there next time and I'll buy this, I show you what is it.

10 comments:

  1. Daisy loves The Sims, but she was never a fan of the third game. I never understood why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with her, for me the sims 1 is the best, but I've heard that the sims 4 is good too, so I will glad to try this, but I haven't seen it in the shop.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I hope you feel better soon! Sleep and drink water - or champagne! The eternal Twilight saga sounds good :) I guess Sims 3 is great!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you feel better soon! Sleep and drink water - or champagne! The eternal Twilight saga sounds good :) I guess Sims 3 is great!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You made me smile! I think champagne works!

      Delete
  4. Another Sims fan! :)Play it in bed all day and get well soon.

    Check out my DIY feather crossbody bag on www.girlcandress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeees I played this really often recently and now I feel pretty good.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...