Search

Blog Archive

Monday, February 16, 2015

Reasons Why I Love Being A Blogger (Why You Should Start A Blog)

Heeeeeey guys! I decided that it's time to write a post, while I have a nice mood and almost all my plans I wanted to do are done. How someone can't be happy, when it's so sunny outside?
Okay, I wanted to tell you about some reasons why I like being a blogger. I'm sure that it's not all reasons. Only little part of them.
1. Motivation. I'm always writing about my little goals, it's really great motivation, as it's like a promise to you and other people.
Better to post about your goal often. Example, you want to loose weight, then write about your diet, sport e.t.c... then those post will be useful for other and it really works and you can to reach your goal, as you had a motivation.
Also my blog is my motivation to make my life better.
2.  Communication. Here are many bloggers from different cities, countries, it's so interesting to learn about people that live in other country. Also blogging is a good way to find internet friends.
3. You  learn something new. Everytime when you read blogs of other people you're learning something new. Also you're like a blogger often have to learn something interesting to post about that later.
4. I think it's kind of art. You create something interesting to other. What can to be better than someone says that like what yo're doing?
5. You can to write about things you like and find people that like it too. It's so easy to find people that have the same interests like you do.
6. It's an interesting hobby and even can to be a good job.
7. You're really becoming better and better.
8. You don't feel lonely.
Today's photos from the phone.

13 comments:

  1. That's true :)
    Your blog do keep you motivated, especially those beautiful comments you receive from readers.
    http://iiniveditaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's the best thing about blogging

      Delete
  2. Aww this is such a cute post! I love the communication element of blogging too :)

    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true, especially about the communication :)
    I have nominated you for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award. You can find more information here.

    -Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being creative on my blog, being my own boss (:

    Nati xx
    artdicted2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, girlie! I definitely agree that blogging makes you feel less lonely, and you can find other people who share your interests! So awesome!!

    -Lisa
    everydayelevated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely agree with your list of reasons ! :) Lovely post darling!

    ReplyDelete